- Easy to use and install with well written and concise documentation including more than 125 screen shots. Installation is fully automatic so you will be up and running in minutes.
- Designed based on input by professionals that require nothing less than a high performance image database system.
- View multiple image databases such as Access, Oracle, Sybase, etc. from the same user interface.
- Easily port images and data from database to database using drag and drop.
- Extremely fast image retrieval.
- All major image formats are supported such as JPG, BMP, TIFF, PSD (PhotoShop), PCD (Kodak Photo CD), and many more.
- Database table fields can be any data type supported by the database you choose to use.
- Allow users to manage image databases using any database management system such as Microsoft Access, Oracle, Sybase or SQLServer using ODBC.
- Multi-user database access over a network.
- Tables may be customized to support any number of custom fields.
- Images can be stored either in the file system or database.
- Easily build and execute an unlimited number of queries into an image database based on any information associated with an image.
- TWAIN compliant which means you can import multiple images directly from a scanner or digital camera.
- Batch image conversion, resizing, rotation, and export.
- Save images in the same format as imported or select a common save format for all images.
- Export images as saved in the database or convert all images to a common format.
- Copy images and data across databases.
- Drag and drop clipboard support provides seamless integration with third-party image processing tools.
- View slide shows of your images.